|Conversion action||Online purchase with processed valid payment|
|Cookie days||30 day(s)|
|Commission type||Percent of Sale|
|Additional terms||1. Get a 3% commission from your total sales. 2. We will pay every two months (eg. October commissions will be paid on the end of December, November commissions will be paid on January). 3. For more information see our Terms & Conditions.|
Terms and Conditions
Meepoboard/Meepo Affiliate Program Agreement
In order to be accepted by Meepoboard’s Affiliate Program, it is important that affiliates both understand and agree to the terms and conditions we have provided.
For any doubts please send us an email to [email protected]
The Meepo Board Team
This Agreement contains the complete terms and conditions that apply to you becoming an affiliate in the Meepo Board Affiliate Program. The purpose of this Agreement is to allow HTML linking between your website and the meepoboard.com website. Please note that throughout this Agreement, "We", "us", or "our" refers to Meepoboard/Meepo and our website, "you" or "your" refers to the Affiliate, "our website” refers to the Meepoboard/Meepo properties located at www.Meepoboard.com; "your website" refers to any websites that you will link to our website; "Program" refers to the Meepoboard/Meepo Affiliate Program.
Affiliate Rights and Obligations
Please read our affiliate terms and conditions carefully before you join our program or begin marketing our program. These terms and conditions ensure that they may be clearly understood and followed by affiliates.
Each Affiliate is responsible for assuring that its employees, agents, and contractors comply with these terms and conditions.
When you join the program you are allowed to use websites, coupons, affiliate subnetworks and advertising. We also encourage you to place your personal referral link anywhere on your website, personal social media profiles or within non-spam emails.
Below you will find all the guidelines on how to use the tools we just mentioned. Any guideline that is not followed will be considered a violation of the program and will result in the immediate termination of your account and a complete forfeit of referral points.
Spamming is strictly prohibited. Sending emails to lists or groups that you are not allowed to will result in the immediate termination of your account and a complete forfeit of referral points.
There are no commissions on tax, shipping or handling.
Check that your websites comply with the next rules. Read carefully and ensure your websites do not:
1. Infringe on our or anyone else’s intellectual property, publicity, privacy, or other rights.
2. Violate any law, rule or regulation.
3. Contain any content that is threatening, harassing, defamatory, obscene, harmful to minors or contains nudity or sexually explicit materials.
4. Contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, interfere with surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information.
5. Contain software or use technology that attempts to intercept, divert or redirect Internet traffic to or from any other website, or that potentially enables the diversion of affiliate commissions from another website. This includes toolbars, browser plug-ins, extensions and add-ons.
Links will be made available to you through the affiliate interface. Please follow these rules:
1. You will only use linking code obtained from the affiliate interface without manipulation.
2. Custom links are not permitted and have been disabled.
3. All domains that use your affiliate link must be listed in your affiliate profile.
4. You are not allowed to copy our website in any way (colors, fonts, framing of the website, etc).
5. You may not engage in any way of affiliate fraud (cookie stuffing, include pop-ups, false or misleading links on your website, mask the referring URL information, use redirects to bounce clicks off or redirect links).
6. Using "out" redirects from the same domain where the affiliate link is placed is valid.
We won’t be accepting in our program any deal or coupon code promoter website, you must adhere to our Coupon Guidelines as follows:
Coupon Attribution & Authentication
Only use valid coupon codes, they are defined as codes that are made available to the affiliate channel in general, through newsletters or the deals database in refersion, and directly or privately to affiliates. Websites promoting or searching coupons will not be accepted as a Meepo affiliate.
Promoting Meepoboard/Meepo through a sub-affiliate network is permitted, however, you must be completely transparent with regards to where traffic from your sub-affiliates originated. Sub-affiliate networks must ensure that all sub-affiliates promoting our program adhere to the Terms and Conditions. They must also receive our approval prior to allowing any type of activity. Failure to comply with our sub-affiliate network terms may result in a loss and/or reduction of commission from sales made through any sub-affiliate that does not comply with our program terms.
Use of any of our trademarked terms as part of the domain or sub-domain for your website is strictly prohibited i.e. Meepoboard/Meepo.website.com or www.Meepoboard/Meepo-coupons.com
Advertising & publicity
You shall not create, publish, distribute, or print any written material that makes reference to our Program without first submitting that material to us and receiving our prior written consent. If you intend to promote our Program via e-mail campaigns, you must adhere to the following:
1. Abide by the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (Public Law No. 108-187) with respect to our Program.
2. E-mail must be sent on your behalf and must not imply that the e-mail is being sent on behalf of us.
3. You will need our approval prior to begin sending mails.
Promotion on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media platforms is permitted following these general guidelines:
1. You're welcome to use your affiliate links on your own Facebook, Twitter, etc. pages. For example: You may post, "25% off sale at Meepoboard/Meepo through Wednesday with code Meepoboard/Meepo25."
2. You ARE PROHIBITED from posting your affiliate links on our official accounts of Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc. in an attempt to turn those links into affiliate sales.
3. You ARE PROHIBITED from running Facebook ads with the company’s trademarked company name.
4. You ARE PROHIBITED from creating a social media account that includes our name in the page name and/or username.
If you are enrolled in our Program and participate in PPC advertising, you must adhere to our PPC guidelines as follows:
1. You may not bid on any of our trademarked terms (which are identified below), including any variations or misspellings thereof for search or content-based campaigns on Google, MSN, Yahoo, Facebook, or any other network.
2. You may not use our trademarked terms in sequence with any other keyword (i.e. Meepoboard/Meepo Coupons).
3. You may not use our trademarked terms in your ad title, ad copy, display name or as the display URL.
4. You may not direct link to our website from any Pay Per Click ad or use redirects that yield the same result. Affiliates must be directed to an actual page on your website.
5. You may not bid in any manner appearing higher than Meepoboard/Meepo for any search term in position 1-5 in any auction style pay-per-click advertising program. If you automate your PPC campaigns, it is your responsibility to exclude our trademarked terms from your program and we strongly suggest you add our trademarked terms as negative keywords. We have a strict no-tolerance policy on PPC trademark bidding. You will forfeit all commissions for a minimum of the past 30 days and your commission will be set to 0% without warning if you engage in PPC trademark bidding that uses our trademarked terms.
Trademarked Terms (the following is not an exhaustive list): Meepoboard/Meepo, Meepoboard/Meepo.com,Meepo.com, www.Meepoboard/Meepo.com, www.Meepoboard/Meepo.com/us, www Meepoboard/Meepo com, royababy, Meepo.com, Meepos.com, royalbabby.com, Meepoboard/Meepo store, shopMeepoboard/Meepo, shop Meepoboard/Meepo, shop Meepo, shopMeepoboard/Meepo.com, shopMeepoboard/Meepo .com, shopMeepoboard/Meepo com, mi Meepoboard/Meepo, miMeepoboard/Meepo.com, Meepoboard/Meepo originals, Meepoboard/Meepo bikes, Meepoboard/Meepo kids bike, Meepoboard/Meepostore, Meepoboard/Meepo discount, Meepoboard/Meepo discounts, Meepoboard/Meepo coupon, Meepoboard/Meepo coupons, Meepoboard/Meepo clearance, Meepoboard/Meepo shop, store Meepoboard/Meepo,,, outlet Meepoboard/Meepo, Meepoy store, Meepoboard/Meepo online store, Meepoboard/Meepo online shop, coupons Meepoboard/Meepo, discount Meepoboard/Meepo, Meepoboard/Meepo sales, sales Meepoboard/Meepo.
Please find our permissible and prohibited Keywords list here(update from time to time):https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1K2A_4o7nwfNy58Iq0crzF4r4-dzYobA4w9pSt0NHB08/edit?usp=sharing
Meepo Board Rights and Obligations
After we have received your application, allow up to 48 hours for us to review your case. We will notify you of the result. We reserve the right to reject any application, however, we encourage you to contact us if you feel we have made an incorrect decision.
This affiliate program is subject to changes by Meepo Electric Skateboard Ltd. We can stop or adjust the affiliate program at any time, especially if patterns of misuse or fraud are suspected.
All sales will remain in a “sales pending period” and will be paid in a period of 60 days (2 months). For example, if you have made conversions on the month of November, all the approved commissions will be given to you on January.
We are currently offering a 3% commission on the approved conversions you have.
Conversions will only be approved if they follow our guidelines.
Meepoboard/Meepo gift cards are non-commissionable. All Meepoboard/Meepo gift card sales will be voided. We reserve the right to not commission on products deemed as key product launches, discontinued partnerships, or any other reason we find that a product should no longer be commissionable. In the event there is a key product launch, text links and banners will not be provided to these products within the affiliate network. If a previously commissionable product is no longer going to receive a commission, all banners and text links for that product will be removed from the network, SKUs will be set to 0% commission and affiliates will receive a notification update.
Operations outside the United States
If you are conducting business in or taking orders from persons in other countries, you will follow the laws of those countries.
Reversal & communication policy
We reserve the right to reverse orders or lead actions due to order cancellations, duplicate tracking, returns, disputed charges, suspected reseller activity, suspected fraudulent or illegal activity, and program violations as outlined in these terms and conditions. Additionally, if we ask you for clarification or more information on any orders, lead actions, or clicks that we suspect may be in violation of our terms and conditions, we expect that you will respond in a timely and honest manner. Below are violations of our communications policy.
1. You are not forthcoming, intentionally vague, or are found to be lying.
2. You are not responsive within a reasonable time period and after multiple attempts to contact with information listed in your network profile.
3. You cannot substantiate or validate the source of your traffic to our program with clear and demonstrable proof. If any of the above applies, then we reserve the absolute right to reverse orders, set your commission to 0%, or suspend you from the program for the period or orders in question. We know that many violations are a result of automated processes; however, it is incumbent upon each affiliate to ensure that it has the appropriate checks and balances in place to pro-actively address these issues and adhere to our program rules.
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at [email protected] or mailing us at:
Meepo Eletric Skateboard
No. 14 Luozugongye Blvd, Baoan District, Shenzhen, China
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
For more insight, you may also want to read Shopify’s Terms of Service (https://www.shopify.com/legal/terms) or Privacy Statement (https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy).
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
As an example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at [email protected] or by mail at
Meepo Eletric Skateboard
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]
No. 14 Luozugongye Blvd, Baoan District, Shenzhen, China